General terms and conditions of sale
CROISIERES INTER-ILES S.A.S. with a capital of 320 200 €. RCS La Rochelle B421 481 169.
Siret : 421 481 169 000 90
Headquarters : Croisières Inter îles - 3, promenoir des Coureauleurs - Le Gabut - 17000 LA ROCHELLE
• The responsibility of the maritime Company is governed by the French laws of 18th June 1966, 3rd January 1967 and 23rd December 1986, as well as by any other related decrees.
• The Company cannot be held liable in the event of any changes in timetables or routes which are caused by force majeure or unforeseeable or other circumstances. In this case, passengers will not be entitled to claim any form of loss.
• Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable except when sailings are cancelled by the Company (due to adverse weather, lack of participants etc.)
• Passengers should keep their tickets and submit them for inspection whenever required. On board, passengers undertake in all circumstances, to follow the Company’s regulations, as well as the instructions given by the Captain and crew attendants
• The Company is authorized to accommodate disabled passengers. However, in certain conditions, access on board will not be possible e.g. if the port facilities which ensure the safe embarkation/disembarkation of disabled persons are not accessible; if the number of disabled passengers is higher than the available number of designated spaces; if the boat’s dimensions or size of its entry doors make embarkation physically impossible. We therefore ask customers with a disability or mobility impairment to inform us of their requirements as soon as possible before their trip, so that we can assess the feasibility of boarding arrangements.
The Company is not responsible for any money, jewellery or other objects which are brought on board by passengers, nor is it responsible for any theft, loss or deterioration which may be caused, for example, by the natural movement of the boat or by sea conditions etc.
• Bicycles and prams are not allowed on board. But folding pushchairs are accepted.
• Dogs are allowed on board for a fee of 4€. In order to ensure passengers’ safety and comfort, we reserve the right to refuse certain dogs. We recommend the use of a muzzle. Owners are fully responsible for any animal travelling on board.
• The Company reserves the right to change its prices at any time depending on economic factors (fuel surcharge etc.) or tax changes (VAT, TPM, port duties or other charges).