Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
► 1/ Is it essential to book?
We strongly advise passengers to book in advance, because the number of places on board is limited. Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of the full payment. Bookings can be made:
• in one of the Croisières Inter-Iles ticket offices : La Rochelle (Vieux Port, Cours des Dames and Esplanade St-Jean-d’Acre), St-Martin-de-Ré, Boyardville, St-Denis d’Oléron and La Tranche-sur-Mer.
• By internet: www.inter-iles.com ; payment by credit card (secure payment system)
• By phone at : 0 825 135 500 (0,15 € incl. VAT/ min); payment by credit card
• By letter addressed to Croisières Inter-Îles - 3, Promenoir des Coureauleurs - Le Gabut - 17025 La Rochelle CEDEX.
• At any of the Croisières Inter-Îles authorized sales partners (Tourist Offices)
► 2/ Is your online booking system secure?
Every stage of our online website booking system is entirely encrypted and protected. Our booking system uses SSL protocol, combined with electronic banking systems which safeguard internet financial exchanges.
► 3/ Do I have to pay for my child aged under 4 ?
Yes, Croisières Inter-Îles offers a range of fares adapted to children’s ages: infants under 4 years, juniors from 4 years to under 17 yrs. Children aged under 4 are counted as fully-fledged passengers and must have a valid transport ticket.
► 4/ Do I have to pay for my pet animal?
Animals must be registered and have a transport ticket (4€). Animals must be kept on a lead. You may be asked to muzzle the animal.
► 5/ Can I transport my bike on board the Croisières Inter-Iles boats?
No, the boats operated by Croisières Inter-Îles are passenger boats reserved exclusively for the transport of people . They are not equipped to accommodate bicycles and pram. Only folding pushchairs may be brought on board.
► 6/ I booked on line, but I haven’t received a confirmation message
or I can’t print out my ticket voucher..?
► 7/ When is the check in time for boarding?
Passengers must check in for boarding at least 30 minutes before the boat’s departure.
► 8/ Which methods of payment do you accept?
The methods of payment accepted at our sales points are: all major credit cards (except American Express), cheques (only in euros), cash (euros only).